Our Goal, How We Charge & Appreciation
Exceed Expectations! PERIOD.
A visual inspection is required in order to give you superior service at the price we both can agree on. Please understand that every detail requires a different amount of steps to get to the desired finish.
Thanks to all our valued customers for your continued support. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, and thank you for being great friends.
A Wash To The Wise
WISE COAT QUESTIONS
1.What is Wise Coat? A clear liquid polymer that is applied to the vehicles paint creating a semi permanent bond. The Nano size particles seal the pores of the paint creating incredible gloss and paint protection.
2.Why are your Wise Coat prices considerably cheaper than other guys? Because we want to offer our customers Nano Ceramic Coating at an affordable price. These prices only reflect vehicle that don’t need extensive PAINT CORECTION.
3. What is paint correction? Its the process needed to bring the vehicles paint back to its original shine.
4. What are the steps to performing paint correction? Hand washing the vehicle is always the first step. The second step is clay baring the surface to remove any contaminants. There are a number of other steps needed but those steps are determined by the condition of the paint.
5.What’s parts of the vehicle are coated in the price? All painted surfaces and the glass?
6.Do you offer wheel and brake caliper coating? Yes. These options are available ala carte at an additional cost.
7.Then why isn’t it included in the price? Because we want to offer the most protection at a reasonable price.
8.When will my vehicle be ready for pickup? 24 hours after the Wise Coat is applied.
ALL OTHER QUESTIONS
7. Why are your prices higher than most other car washes? We hand wash the vehicle, door jams and wheels. The tires are shined free of charge.
8. What are the benefits of washing my car regularly? Acid rain, road tar, tree sap, bugs , and bird droppings will damage the paint. Hand washing is the first step in preventative maintenance for your paint.
9. How can I tell if my car needs waxing and how often should I wax it? When the water no longer beads up and runs off the surface of your car. Wax can be applied as often as you like and its free on your 10th wash at our shop.
We are pleased to offer mobile service to our customers who can’t travel to our shop. We have a self-sufficient van that will come to your location and complete your desired service. While your vehicle will receive the same amount of care and attention, pricing for mobile service will include additional fees.
A Wash to The Wise EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS, PERIOD!